The film with the most votes will win the Popular Choice Award!
Use these resources to get your film out into the community and get more votes!
- Download the Facebook Cover photos below and put the link to your film in the caption.
- Personalise the press release and send it to your local newspaper.
- National Cut Films press release template>>
- Barnet Cut Films press release template>>
- Ealing Cut Films press release template>>
- Southwark Cut Films press release template>>
- Isle of Man Cut Films press release template>>
- Cut Films by Abbvie (Berkshire & Buckinghamshire) press release template>>
Voting will close midnight on Friday 1 June
Winning a National Cut Film Award means more to me than just the achievement of winning, being able to work with my peers in such an expressive and creative way is something we do not get to do often in school. It has helped me develop my film making skills as well as my ability to cooperate and listen with others.
Melisa, Hackney New School, Aged 14.