Our innovative anti-smoking Cut Films project funded Abbvie working with young people in youth organisations across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Cut Films by Abbvie
We’re asking the young people of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire to enter our short film competition and help persuade their friends not to smoke.
We are offering free support through filmmaking and anti-tobacco workshops.
You can book anti-smoking workshops as one day sessions or over a longer period of time between 3-8 workshops of between 1-3 hours.
Cut Films by Abbvie competition dates 2017-2018
FRI 18 MAY, 2018
SAT 19 MAY, 2018
Fri 1 June, 2018
June 20, 2018
the film competition
If you’re under 25 and live in Berkshire or Buckinghamshire, we want you to:
- Choose your theme on tobacco or smoking
- Research it
- Script it
- Film it
- Edit it
- Upload it to the Cut Films website under Cut Films by Abbvie by 18 May 2018
- Share it and vote for it!
The film that wins the competition will make you and other viewers not want to smoke cigarettes and we recommend that it:
- Be no longer than two minutes
- Entrants must be under 25 years old
- Be new & original
- Be artistic & creative
- Not include young people smoking real cigarettes
We highly recommend the groups are no larger than six.