British American Tobacco, BAT, is the second largest tobacco company in the world. Can you guess how much profit it makes?
British American Tobacco
- British American Tobacco (BAT) is the second largest tobacco company in the world.
- In 2014, it produced 667 billion cigarettes and made a profit of £4546 million.
- BAT sells many different brands of cigarettes. E.g. Pall Mall, Lucky Strike, Dunhill, Kent, Vogue, Benson & Hedges.
- In 2013 it was the first international tobacco company to launch an e-cigarette, Vype.
- It has 46 factories and sells its products in over 200 markets.
- Last year it made over £4.5 billion in profit worldwide.