Our lovely panel judges will be marking and choosing the Overall National Cut Films 2018 winner based on a set of criteria.
The Judging Process
- Films are uploaded to the Cut Films website by 18 May 2018.
- A Cut Films representative watches all the films based on our criteria and long lists 80-100 films.
- Our judges all receive a special login to view and score the long listed films.
- They mark all films based on our criteria and out of 100.
- The top 20-25 films are shortlisted and the judges meet over an afternoon to choose the top three best films in each category and an overall winner.
- Feedback can only be given to shortlisted films at the discretion of the Director.