Cut Films is an anti-tobacco short film competition aimed at young people to make films for their friends……
- Register to enter the competition - closing date 5 May 2017.
- Use your video camera or camera phone or anything you can film with.
- Follow our easy step-by-step guide to make your 2-minute film or advert - or as many films as you like.
- Upload it in your account and share your masterpiece on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other websites.
- Deadline for VOTING is 5pm on 22 May 2017.
Download the short film judging criteria that our judging panel will use to choose the overall National Cut Films Award.
The best overall National Cut Films Award winners will each receive a mini iPad (no more than six filmmakers per entry).
Download your Cut Films poster and get your friends involved!
We have free anti-smoking youth resources available to download>>
Bespoke packages are available for Public Health Professionals interested in getting their local schools and clubs involved - Find out about anti-smoking support packages for commissioning.